Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

crafty animations

hello my lovely amazing astonishing blog comments and blog viewers welcome back to my vlog  i hope you had a lovely holiday and break welcome newpeople that are reading this blog  my name is briar i am a year sevean  from yaldhurst model school as as you can tell by the title i am going to be telling you about the amazing wonders of animations i love animation such as tthis but it's just me whos likes animation or do you and other people like animations like me photos will be at the bottom  at the end. now my animation lits kinda weird so please dont be mean 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.