Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

day out in town

Hello bloggers and welcome to my blog today. By the title you can probably tell that rimu class went on a class trip to town first we all went to the new city library in town. We got a tour around the whole library and we were split into two different gropes to make it easier. We started at the forth floor but there were five floors all to gather. Each floor had a different color and a different bird. After the tour of the library we walked all the way to the margaret mahy playground. It was really fun when we got to play on the playground. Here are some photos










1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Briar My name is Jazmine and I am from Grey Main School In T1.
    I like how you have put a lot of detail into your blog post about your class having the day in town.
    what was your favourite part about it ?
    By Jazmine

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.