Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

Non Chronological Report New dragon Species Magma spike

Hello bloggers reading this blog to day this is my Non Chronological Report for my new dragon species I haven't finished it yet but I am close to finishing it. It is kinda hard because we can't use 1st person so that means we can't use I,we,you and me. Some people foundit super easy but for me I was pretty hard.
Don't forget to lev me a comment and tell me what you think about my blog and don't forget to tell me things that will make my blog better.





New dragon Species Introduction
Magma spike  


Magma Spike is a bewildering beast that is part of the demon substance that turned into a  Fire Dragon Breed and it is still a very big mystery of what happened to the substance found on a science lab room floor in an abandoned science lab in New York Cowick street california. Briar williams discovered this dragon breed in 2018, June 27th . Vanaheim is the place that Briar Williams found Magama Spike at that place. Few dragons have been discovered in the past century and therefore the identification of a new species has sparked the imagination of humans worldwide.

This beautiful new species was discovered by Briar Williams with the help of her normal and not a failed lab test experiment and not a demon dragon. Briar Williams is a New Zealander who was orphaned at a young age because her parents were shot straight  after the wedding that they had. But back to the documentary about Magma Spike the bewildering beast that is part of the demon dragon sanctuary. The things that protect this bewildering beast are its 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.