Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

A lamb came to school

Hello bloggers reading this blog today  my name is Briar and as you see here Chole brought her three week old lamb to school the name of the three week old lamb is beans. I know the name is kinda unusual but the name is cute at the same time. i was really exited about the lamb even know my grandma lives on a farm i still was exited and i know a lot of the other kids were. Let me know if you have a lamb or a different animal that has an unusual and funky name thank you for reading this blog today and don't forget to leave a comment and a like thanks buy.       


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Briar my name is Madison and I am from Greymain school
    I think the baby lamb is very cute
    and I think the name Beans is a nice name for a lamb.
    Why did she bring the lamb in to school?
    From Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Briar it's Eden from Greymain school! The lamb is so cute! Do you wish beans was your's? What is your favourite animal on your grandma's farm?

    Maybe next time you could show some more photo's of the lamb? Your blog is so cool!

    From Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Navarah I liked the lamb is it yours?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.