Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

a visit from an amazing author karyn wilson

Welcome new bloggers and hello to my original ones my name is briar w and i am a year six  from yaldhurst model school and yess thee karyn wilson came to yaldhurst hurst model school today it was such an amazing experience to have in my mind forever well not for eveva but for a long long time she has illustrated two books and they both took nine months to make  and she has




a web site the web site is called www.Kererus books.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.