Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

what a lazer cutter can do

Hello my lovely amazing astonishing blog comments and blog viewers. My name is briar I am a year seven  from yaldhurst model school . Today as you  can tell by the title I am going to be telling you about the amazing wonders of a laser cutter. Now I have used one in the past and blogged about it link is here  I know not one of my greatest blogs but now i know next time to not do 5000 eeee's if you know what I mean. enof talking I think you want to see both of them 
both because I didn't put a picture of the name tag in the blog so here they are .it was atached to my bag ok 
have any of you made something like this before

3 comments:

  1. Hi briar, you could fix the photo next time make it small, I did the same mistake once but it was very good. I have did one before. The lazer girl is too many e's it about 5699033 e's
    but good blog post
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should fix the other blog in the link too
      bye

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.