Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

What you need to know about me.

Hey bloggerś,

In cybersmart a couple of weeks ago, you might know her she is 30 yearś old its Miss Morgan. She taught us about who owns the photos that we find online. She showed us a website called unsplash where you can find photos online that you can use without copyrighting. Here is the link to the slides we used. 

Here is my DLO all about me using unsplash images -


I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I learnt a lot about what images I am allowed to use and now I know all about copyrighting.

Have you used unsplash before? Let me know in the comments below.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Briar! I really like your post! but maybe next time you could add more information??? Your picture shows that you like animals! Bye!!!

    -Casey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.