Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

the journey to Arthur's pass

In the holidays me and my family went to Arthur's pass. It was wet and rainy at the start of the road trip on the way we got some food. My mum said it was going to be awhile before we could stop and have our picnic. A couple of minutes later we stopped so my mum could take some pictures. When we got to Arthur's pass it was really sunny we stopped at cafe to get some ice cream because it was over ten degrees. While I was eating my ice cream this little girl kept staring at me with a creepy smile so I told my mum can we sit in the car and n she said sure. We drove for a little while until we found our destination an enormous mountain walking track called Devils Punchbowl Waterfall. And this is what it would look like when we get to the












There were so many stairs to walk up and the worst part was i forgot my drink bottle so that wasn't fun at all but at least i had some sprite form KFC. When we got to the top of the mountain where we could see the waterfall i was not happy to walk back down because it was all ready really tiring to walk up now i had to walk down. We did stop and have a  break but in that time I'm pretty sure my family took a million photos all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.