Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

writing

this is my writing for this week I know its not allot but I didn't get enough time to finish it

The mirror showed a symbol  zozo didn't know what it meant but it looked like the symbol was ancient. For some reason she had the urge  to touch it so she did. It opened up something the looked like a demon spawner that was shaped like a star that she’d seen on shadowhunters. She touched the mirror again but nothing happened but for some reason she felt something floating over her so she looked up she went into panic mode and started screaming out of her lungs  like my anoying little brother sadly her parents didn't hear her bang the dead male bloody body landed right on her when she fiany go the dead bloody male body of her she looked like a demon to light ( that mean she will melt and die if her body is attracted to light).the male body spirit floats out of the body and chants her a curse that will make her a demon to fire as well. Suddenly

1 comment:

  1. Hello Briar I'm Farah from PES,anyways I had liked your narrative story and I wanted to know when you are going to have a part 2. But are you going to actually finish the story soon?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.