Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

under the sea writing

Hello people that are reading this blog today it mite be a little bit hard to read and so sorry for that but I think it is really cool. It is about a man called Alac who was a life guard but then a humongous wave crashed over the worlds land. The blue writing is my improvements if you wanted to know. We had to write a description and Im proud that I used my five senses and similes.

.......................................

Hi my name is Alac I was a lifeguard and when the world flood hit I lost everything, my family, my dog,  my son, and my beautiful wife. I was outraged because of what mother nature had done but anyway back to the story it was a lovely day but in the ocean of course but you might be wondering how well I can hear water splashing, I can see fish swimming in schools and I can see turtles flopping around like a baby bird learning how to fly for the first time  but all a sudden a pack of hammerhead sharks are doing their morning hunt when they stumbled upon my order sent for obvious reasons there is no shops here and I've run out of deodorant.I am pretty surprised the no sea life has fainted of my oder. And you might be asking why i don't just go outside well for starters i am in the lightest zone of the ocean and that's where most of the world's deadliest sea creatures live so yeah question awsed. So back to the hammerhead shark problem well now its not that big of a problem because most of the pack has left but there is still one pesky hammerhead shark that is as determined to get me like a busy worker trying to get his work done. and more bad news it's heading straight for me in the most brutal glass tank in the world yeah i don't think this is going to end well……..
Well long story short in the middle of me the coolest gladiator in the universe versing a normal shark mother nature had settled and the world went back to normal I was just about to bet a hammerhead shark and mother nature decided to go back to normal now i was mad but at least my wife my dog and my son survived now i was the happiest man alive then the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.