Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

My dragon magma spike

The whole class room got to design a dragon species to live on a island that they have researched. The dragon must feel comfortable.  It must be able to find for  the dragon doesn't have to have an element of earth. But mine dose and mine is a magma spick. Oh and by the way we also had to pick our own dragon name. And we weren't allowed to copy of the Internet or from someone else in the classroom. And this is mine I know it looks kinda weird. After i was finished we had  to do a report about the dragon species but I was sick sadly 😭😭   
   to the blue bo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Briar,

    Thanks for sharing your cool dragon. I thought its wings looked very strong and I think its tail could do some good damage. I'm sorry you were sick and unable to complete the task. How did you come up with the name Magma Spick? If you had time to give it a colour what colour would you have chosen?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.