Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

shark tank

Hi bloggers and welcome to this weeks blog and this week rimu started a new inquiry topic called shark tank or dragons den if that's what you want to call it. today we had to pick to products to find out if its a good product or not here I will show you what two products I chose.



Product 1 Orbit  Labels
$12.95
I think that this product is amazing because if you ever have i kid and they always lose their stuff you could put these on your kids drink bottles and put the initials  and what class they are in and there teacher on there drink bottle so if someone picks it up they know who to return it to


Product 2 Angels and Tomboys
$14.99.
Angels and Tomboys is a reflection of our unique and complex personalities and interests. We're just like every girl in the world because ALL girls are created equally different. Because they make you  smell really nice well also keeping you nice and clean
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.