Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

how the troll is nice in my version

hello bloggers and welcome to a new bogg today oh yeah my name is briar and i am a year six from yaldhurst model school and today we will be talking about what if bad traditional Tales characters had a back story is really heart touching that made them that way like in my opine the big bad wolf doesn't mean to be bad he just wants to make friends   her is my example

 I think the troll might of ground because when he was little he might of gone to troll school and his class might of got to a swimming center to learn how to swim so when he get older they don't die by drowning  .anyway back to the trolls perspective yeh so the troll might of getting into the pool and started to sink and he obviously doesn't know how to gracefully swim back up to the top of the pool so he started to splash to call for help, which obviously worked so two of his main swimming instructors jumped into action to save him oh and by the way he was fifty five pounds and only two years old oh and the  two of his main swimming instructors were teenagers and humans so it did work out really well but when he came out oh the water the other trolls made fun of him so that is why he drowned  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.