Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Hello my lovely amazing astonishing blog and blog viewers welcome people that usually read    my blog and welcome new commenter's  and newcomers my name is briar I am a year six from yaldhurst model school as as you can tell by the title I am going to be telling you about the amazing The wonders of the christchurch a&p show the one that we whent to was no the 16/11/19 there were horses donkeys chickens there were rats for sale for fifteen no cents just fifteen dollars here are some of the animals 






i hope yu like this blog I know all the photes look like a toilit paper roll but i was to layzy to make a slide so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.