Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

my speach


Hello my lovely amazing astonishing blog comments and blog viewers welcome people that usually read    my blog and welcome new commenters  and newcomers my name is briar I am a year six from yaldhurst model school as as you can tell by the title I am going to be telling you about the amazing The wonders of a homework blog but they can be some times 

I believe, as a student, that homework is just a tool that teachers use to keep us busy. It doesn’t really have a good purpose and there is more of a negative side to it than a positive side. Homework causes me to get very stressed out, it causes stress in their students in my class, and studies show that it doesn’t improve test scores. It actually shows the opposite: i found out that, “doing more than 60 to 90 min. a night in middle school and more than 2hr. in high school is associated with, gulp, lower scores.” This just shows that homework is a useless item that students are forced to do so that is the reason why homework should be banned and punish for its cruelty towards students 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.