Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

my maby brocken arm


Hello my lovely amazing astonishing blog comments and blog viewers welcome people that usually read    my blog and welcome new commenters  and newcomers my name is briar I am a year six from yaldhurst model school as as you can tell by the title I am going to be telling you about the amazing The wonders of my mab brocken arm.

So this is the story oh how it happend to my thumb so i got scrached by rust and we whent to the offece but it was fine so we whent (i mean we because briget and ashlee were plaing with me) so i waas walking out of the offace and my thumb hooked on to the door and i pulled it then i sat down crying in pain and that is the blog for today 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.