Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

find the ROCK

Hi bloggers welcome back to my blog as you can tell by the the title we are finding the rock and no we are not finding dwayne johnson or a picture of dwayne johnson around the room or the classroom no we finding a small so very so small rock its so small that some even might call it a pebble ok it was a pebble i just called it a rock so i could have i blog that had a catchy title as something to write in the meantime by the way the rocks or pebbles a really tiny and kinda shiny so i could make a little video about finding the ROCK... don't forget to comment what time you saw the rock and don't forget to comment and say how many there were 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.