Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

more about me (briar williams)

Hey bloggers,  today I am going to tell you guys a little more about me.
Firstly, some personal stuff:
Where I'm from: my dad is from fiji and so is my great grandma. On my My middle name:catherine from my dad's grandma and anna is from. 
My  pet: I have one pet called brandy. She is a horse don't know what breed but she is is a dark bay with a blaze with one white sock. I used to have a fish called bubbles but he died r.i.p i hope your fish tail waggles one more time so I can love you again.
My  siblings: I have two one little brother called reid he is six. I also have a older sister called georgia.


 I was going to blog about five quizzes that rimu had to take a but thats from a separate blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.