Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

A new Movie called getting drunk on candy! designed on my birthday party

Hello  my original Bloggers and hello
 to my new ones  today
 I am doing my home learning blog. 
as you can tell i an doing 
a homework blog today witch is normal
but i just
wholdte to tell
just in case you dident
know what type of 
blog i was doing today 
as you can 
tell by the title 
my blog is about a movie that i 
get to desine witch is just 
amazing an so so so so so cool dont 
you wish you could do this 
know its time to see the movie
introduction
looks like and yess it is candy 
themed and can i 
tell you a ittle somthing 
me and bridget yess the 
 bridget in my class broght
sevan dollers 
so we
whent down to the
dairy to get some 
candy and so bridget put the candy
 that we got in her pocet and when
 we got home it turnes out 
the cany fell out of brigets 
poket so we whent 
back to try and find it and 
we found it in a tree anyway by 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.