Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

me punishing my traditional tale witch was three hundred and fifteen words all together

Hello my lovely amazing astonishing 
blog comments and blog 
viewers
welcome people that usually 
 read my blog
and welcome new
commers 
my name is briar 
i am a year
six from 
yaldhurst model
school as as you 
can tell by 
the title i am 
publishing my 
traditional tale 
work book 
finally but i am also 
really sad because we have 
finished traditional tales 
which was an amazing 
writing prompt for these 
last weeks that 
we  have been doing are
traditional tale workbook here is my writing 

  • Who a loaf of bread 
  • Who a koala
  • When night time
  • What is happening is that the life of bread is evil
  • The problem is that the piece of bread is verry verry verry evil but bread doesn't know that
  • The koala shoves ucleptis leves up his bready butt

In a land far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far fa far far  (i know verry verry verry far away) One morning a little loaf of bread was made and his name was bobbi the species of bread was
sourdough rye bread i know verry verry verry rear these days but one day bobbi turned evil and his new name  
bobbi the evil bread stellar one day a little koala bere named bread you might be asking
were bread the koala cutest little koala that you eva did see got his name got the name from well as soon
as he could eat solid food and start talking ( oh and he started talking when he was 7 months old i know pretty impressive for a little koala) any way\
back to why his great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great oldest grandpa
named him bread so his
first was bread and his favorite food was bread so i was obvious that his name hse to be bread so one day bread walked up to the bakery   and saw
bobbi the evil bread stellar killing the baker with its bread butt power witch made a little toot when his buttoks exploded with butt powder bread the koala shoves uc leptin levels up his bready butt in then his toting power stops working and they lived happily ever after









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.