Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

my finished product of my dung beetles work

Hello everyone that usually visited my blog 
hi and welcome to the new people 
reading this blog today i am your host 
briar a year six from yaldhurst model school 
as you can see i am trying something different
today as in my writing is in the middle of my blog page 
instead of my writing on the sides
because it looks weird my older sister says and
julia help me to do this
and i also want to jazz my bolg up but
 anyway back to why i am blogging about today
as you can tell by the title you will be able to
see the finished product  of my dung
beatles work
hear it is i haven't finished
the animation
 but i might do a part two to this to show
you my lovely people that comment
on my blogs what i was i
imagning when
i came up with the idea
to make an animation
question of the day have you ever
seen or eve touched
a dung beetle
please tell me in the comments below
oh and don't forget to leave a like as well thank
you for reading this blog today
from briar
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.