Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

my amazing ski trip

hello my lovely amazing astonishing 
blog comments and blog 
viewers
welcome people that usually 
 read my blog
and welcome new
commenters  and new
commers 
my name is briar 
i am a year
six from 
yaldhurst model
school as as you 
can tell by 
the title i am going to be
 telling you about 
the amazing
ski trip that most
of the school hade yess
 i know that you guys 
came to see me 
do some 
amazing
skiing 
stuff but really 
it was my first time skiing 
and to be honest i was really nervous 
to be skiing for the 
first time but with a little
bit of practice i was zooming 
down the slope 
witch was a really 
big goal for 
me because on my i think third 
time going down the esay slope 
i started to zoom down 
it and i coulding
stop so i started 
to really freak out but lucky 
one of the ski training staff 
were out 
so he thankfully 
helped me learn how  to 
stop wich is now 
just so nice even know 
its his job its just so nice 
now it is time 
for some 
photos please 
excuse my 
face the sun was 
directly in my eyes 











2 comments:

  1. Hi Briar

    How cool to go skiing for the first time! It looks like you really had a great time, and the weather looked great for skiing too. It sounds like your confidence grew over the day too, do you think you would go again next time now? What mountain was your ski trip to? Maybe next time you might be able to try the chairlift up to the top?!

    from Miss Rennell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Briar

    I liked how you added a lot of deceptive words.
    You could have added more pictures.
    Did you go on the chair lift.
    Did you like to go skiing.

    Kind regards

    Delilah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.