Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

blog commenting

 what I know about blog commenting:

well for one blog commenting helpes people interact with other people by commenting  on another person's blog this helps people to comunacat other people and blog commenting  helps it with my fear of shearing my work and a lot of other thing with people like you who is reading my blog 

from my perspective when i get a new comment 

and now i an going to list the things you can add in to your blog comments and what you sholding add in to your blog comments 

1 a helpful comment this will show the reader that you enjoy the blog and the owner of the blog might repley to you and your comment 





this is my comment:hello Ashlee its me your lovely friend Briar i am a year sevan from yaldhurst model school i like your blog I have ridden a horse her name was brandy i did not own her and she sadly died but now I and leasing a dapple gray mare called tory and i don't get to ride her everyday do you have a horse i hope you like this blog but i'm not finished just saying your blog is amazing by briar

your


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.