Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Let’s learn to write awesome blog posts! :D

Hello there bloggers!

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I’m going to explain what we have been doing for our cybersmart comments activities with Miss Morgan! We have been learning about this so we can learn how to write some QUALITY blog comments! :D And I think that it has affected us all GREATLY! So please read, comment, and enjoy!

Want some juicy intel? come to this very link and it shall take you to the main course!

Overall, I think that my learning was a BLAST! I learned a lot about quality blog comments and how to write them! (Even though I was already quite experienced with commenting. -_-)


Have you learned anything new from this? Or did you already know about this? What more could I have mentioned in this blog post? I would love to hear all your answers in the comments below! bye                        

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora!
    Its me your post police buddy!

    WOW! The text all throughout your blog was so interesting and I really enjoyed reading it! Keep up the amazing work! I really liked how you made sure that all of your text was super emotive and empowering!

    There is only a few ways you could improve and that is to check your spelling, don't worry I slip up with these things to but make sure to re read things mostly in your DLO, speaking of DLO maybe make it so its a bit easier to read or so the text isint so small.

    AWESOME!
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.