Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

story time with Briar

 Hi bloggers. Today I will be telling you about my journey of find my kitten anakin lance skywalker that's his full name but near the end of the blog i will list all the names we call him if your want to see where we hot him here is the link to there home page cats protection league adoption you cant see the kittens sadly because there is no more in the little and at the rescue his name was lance so the now his middle name is lance here is a photo i will have to do a part two for this blog to work so this is part one i hope you enjoy  

do you have a pet at home let me know in the comment down below  now the names 
we call him mr anakin anakin anakitty when he is nalty we call him anakin when he has his collar on him me and my brother call him mr jingles because there is a little bell on his collar  and it has i black and gold on it thats all for now by  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.