Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

I Have A Dream..

We are about to start our learning on Speeches in Rimu. When I heard this I …

Before we get into all the deep learning and creating, we had a task to do to train our brain. In order to set up our mindset for speeches, we used the 6 tools in the Mental Toughness toolkit to create a motivational drawing of ourselves. We used google drawings and my DLO is below - a visualisation of me during my speeches learning. MY dream for how it will all go her is my

DLO



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.