Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

my thoughts about camp

 Hello bloggers 

and today, as you can tell by the title, I am going to tell you my thoughts on camp. my class and teacher helpers are leaving school on the 2ed  and coming back on the 4th. Camp is just two days away and my birthday is three days away. So yes I am going to have my birthday at camp. Now you might be wondering where are me and my lovely class mates are going. We are going to Arthurs Pass. have you been there I have I have been there this year now the thoughts.


Happy: The reason why i am felling  Happy is because when I found out that I was going to camp on my birthday I was so excited 

sad: The reason why i am felling  sad is because there is this girl in mt class not going to say names but she doesn't agree with me i and i am really scared the not only is she going to probley roen my birthday I think she is going to rouen my first camp in ages 

excited: The reason why i am felling  i am going to have a my birthday ant camp  and going to have a birthday cake at camp 

nervas: The reason why i am felling  i don't know the activities that we are doing at the camp 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.