Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

how i brock my two toes

hello my lovely amazing astonishing 
blog comments and blog 
viewers
welcome people that usually 
 read my blog
and welcome new
commenters  and new
commers 
my name is briar 
i am a year
six from 
yaldhurst model
school as as you 
can tell by 
the title i am going to be
 telling you about 
the amazing thing about
wirting that is all
for today hope you like it oh and
hear is my writng


It all started when me my mum georgia aka my sister and my little brother aka reid went to a shopping mall( that i forget what it is called i have really bad memory ) to have lunch with gran aka my mums mum meaning my grandma and so my little brother wanted me to play with him so i did so when me and my little brother were playing together and i went down the slide i don't know why because the slide was midget like did i mention that this was an inside playground so yeah and little kids like to climb up it so since i don't like to be touched by little stranger kids that i don't know so i quickly stood up banging my foot on a metal pole five inches thick (i don't even that that's the poles real thickness it's probably seven inches think but anyway back to the story) me trying to not cry bursted into tears of the pain limped to my mum with a face full of red says i've think i've broken my toes and guess what she just says you probably just banned them and with anger in head my grandma says who wants a photo i felt like screaming what can you expect i've probably broken my toes  and my grandma wants a photo wow so much for being the first day of the holidays and yess my hole foot was bright red and my mum say i've just bumped it so the next day it was in more in pain pluss i hade to walked well speed walk becaus mum was at work and gran was at walk so dad was looking arfter me and reid and georgia was at the stables with eliezer my second cousin were going to practis some show jumping and cross contrey so a little while later i was at the docters with my mum because i was not having it so me and mum found out that i hade broken two of my toes and yeh so that is all for now i with add more

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.