Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

why you shoud comment on other peoples blogs

Hello my lovely, amazing, astonishing blog commenters and blog viewers. Welcome, people that usually read my blog, and welcome new commenters. My name is Briar. I am a Year Six from Yaldhurst Model School. As you can tell by the title, I am going to be telling you why you should be
commenting on people's blogs. First of all, it can start a bond and relationship with the two people.

So I hope you like this blog. Please comment on my blogs because nobody has been commenting on my blogs in a long time.






The bond



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.