Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

new school uniform

hello my lovely amazing astonishing 
blog comments and blog 
viewers
welcome people that usually 
 read my blog
and welcome new
commenters  and new
commers 
my name is briar 
i am a year
six from 
yaldhurst model
school as as you 
can tell by 
the title i am going to be
 telling you about the
amazing wonders
of a new school
uniform it is back and
yellow like a bee
becase on the first
day of school i was stung
by a bee so yeh
thats why
i choose to do yellow and black
thanks for reading this blog
by for now and
dont foget to comment fro briar

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.