Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

my novel study sting by raymond huber

hello my lovely amazing astonishing blog comments and blog 
viewers
welcome people that usually 
 read my blog
and welcome new
commenters  and new
commers 
my name is briar 
i am a year
six from 
yaldhurst model
school as as you 
can tell by 
the title i am going to be
 telling you about 
the amazing wonders and
things about novel study the book
that i chose is called
sting and the
reson why i chose this book
is because the day
before  i got stung
by a bee
so on the first day of
school now i now i
havvet done my summary
but i will
update  my blog and
show you my summarey i
hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.