Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

my wonders math work

hello my lovely amazing astonishing 
blog comments and blog 
viewers
welcome people that usually 
 read my blog
and welcome new
commenters  and new
commers 
my name is briar 
i am a year
six from 
yaldhurst model
school as as you 
can tell by 
the title i am going to be
 telling you about the
amazing wonders of
my math work
that i did
this week and it was really fun
what part of
maths is
your favorite mine
is probably times tables
and
divisone it was
really funny cens the
last question
was the easiest
when the last question
is usually the
hardest now here is my
wanderers
math work 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.